Thursday, February 13, 2014

How to survive a year of homeschooling?

Okay, I don't have the answer to that question.  But I can tell you what I have done.

1.  Relax and pray.
2.  Keep your eye on what is really important.  FAMILY
3.  Adjust.
4.  Regroup or re-evaluate.
5.  Enjoy.
6.  Don't run, just walk.
7.  Create lemonade.
8.  Watch.

We have had a hectic schedule with sports, weather, curriculum challenges, family deaths, and just general stress.  I have adapted, changed and re-evaluated many times during the year.  We are settling into a rhythm finally and are wrapping up some curriculum early, but paused others.

So as we move forward to spring and the home stretch for the school year, we are picking up where we left off on paused curriculum.

Hope you found some encouragement.

Mama Fry

1 comment:

  1. HI! I wasn't able to respond to yoru comment via email on my SOTW Egypt post. We jsut used the air dry clay from Michaels' in white :) Use a 40% off coupon and it isn't too bad. $8.99 without coupon.

    ReplyDelete