Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Adventure Continues

Okay, so the interior of the house is done and ready for sale.  The weather, time and work hands have been an issue for CURB APPEAL.  I am resorting to hiring a professional, because with our schedule, my husband's schedule and the need to get this house on the market.  The Lord has reminded me it is His timing, not mine.  I am just so ready to be a full-time family again.  Two years with a part-time husband and father are taking its toll.

Homeschooling?  I believe we are doing good, but not where I had expected us to be at this time.  I have tried to stay encouraged and let GOD lead.  He has been working on me the last few weeks.  He wakes me up in the middle of the night to pray and exalt Him.  Then he wakes me up before the alarm (which is set to give me quiet time to do a Bible Study), to have my quiet time.  I have been very neglectful in this area of my life, but He has put more focus on this.  I feel so much more peace with things going on and their timing.

Please pray for us as we continue with this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment