Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Not Dead, Not Focused, Not Sure

I haven't blogged in a while but still breathing, so NOT DEAD.  Too many things running my mind, life and time, so NOT FOCUSED.  So what am I, NOT SURE.

I am still a mom.  I am still homeschooling two DDs.  I am still in Alabama.  I am still married.  I am still relying on God.  I am still strruggling with schedules.  I am still struggling with too much.

I just wanted to let some of you know that I am trying to restart this blog.  This was such an idea for me to share my experience with my first year of homeschooling.  I just lost track and did not blog much.
Then life changes started happening.  So, here is to a do-over.  This is the beginning of year two, but it is much more a do-over for year one.

I'll keep you informed with this do-over.  Also, hubby is home now and can help me work on this blog which I really need.  Not to mention, he is starting his own blog.  I will bring you along for his adventure too.

Sincerely blessed,

Mama Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment